Park Cities Dads Club – Sporting Clay Tournament
May 4 @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
Sign up here!
This is the second Dads Club Sporting Clay tournament, and we are excited to have dads from each HPISD campus participating this year. The format of the tournament is a “shotgun start” with 5 person teams competing on two courses, and each campus is allotted 6 teams for a morning flight. There will be a total of 100 targets per shooter, and trophies will be awarded to the first-place teams from each campus. A tournament trophy will be awarded to the Dads Club with highest cumulative score.
If all of the morning flight teams are filled, a wait-list will be created for each campus, and an afternoon flight may be provided.
Schedule of Events:
8:30am to 9:30am – Team Check-in
9:30am to 9:45am – Mandatory Safety Briefing and Tournament Rules
10:00am to 12:00pm – Sporting Clay Tournament
12:00pm to 1:30pm – Lunch, beverages, raffle and awards
Things to Know:
• The event is open to Dads Club Members ($200 per participant).
• Registration will be open from April 1 to April 20.
• You do not need to be a highly experienced shooter to participate. Instruction will be available (and there will be plenty of novices!)
• You can register as a member of an existing 5-man team or as an individual (without a team). If you register as an individual, you will be paired with other dads from your campus to form a new team.
• Every participant will be required to have ear and eye protection. Ear protection will be provided by the Dads Club. Note, sunglasses are acceptable as eye protection.
• Ammunition (either 20 gauge or 12 gauge) will be provided and is included in your ticket price.
• If you do not own a shotgun, you can borrow one from a teammate, or one can be rented for you in advance; shotgun rentals are limited and not included in the ticket price.
• Snacks, lunch, shirts, and post-tournament beverages will be provided for all attendees.
Sign up here!